Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Older work...

guess im gonna try and start this page off with some of my work from the past few years and just add from there, so, enjoy....

Heres just a few things from 2006, my freshman year in art skool...




These are some of my first real "paintings" from 2007 i think. they're poster size and painted using various materials on some newsprint i found in a dumpster by my old apartment in Shreveport, Louisiana...









 



and heres some fotos from afew more of my pieces from this time period...








moving a little closer to the present...


A guitar I designed and painted for guitarist, Konnor Davis...

Randomness= from the past three years...

 



xmas...


 A few samples of some recent street art...





More to cum...

No comments:

Post a Comment